WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHILE RESEARCHING THE BEST KOREAN CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER IN MARYLAND
While looking for a personal jury lawyer, before focusing on the Maryland Korean accidents lawyers results just in the Korean community, review the lawyers past success and current results overall. A review of Jon Portner and Portner & Shure will reveal the following:
- (a) Mr. Portner is completely “in the game”. In other words, he currently battles in Court, supervises the law firm, and negotiates with adjusters. Monthly recoveries are over $2,000,000.
- (b) Mr. Portner and Portner & Shure have gained the respect and confidence of past clients, see our countless 5 Star Google and Facebook reviews. Almost of the doctors in the Korean community have worked with our law firm in Maryland. Fortunately, almost every well know doctor or chiropractor in the Korean community can attest to the excellent results, service and recoveries by Portner & Shure in Korean auto accident cases.
- (c) Portner & Shure does not just stress we speak the Korean language, of course our experienced paralegals speak Korean. However, they are not mere translators. In fact, our Korean speaking injury paralegals, Grace and Heather, have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of the injured car accident victims.
- (d) Our website, koreanaccidentlawyer.com is designed to answer many of the common questions raised by Korean car accident victims. In fact, while other lawyers were not operating, during this Covid time, we worked tirelessly on developing one of the most comprehensive Korean websites in Maryland, Virginia, and DC. In other words, we have developed a site to help all Maryland Korean car accident, personal injury, DUI/criminal, workers’ compensation, and immigration clients.
- (e) Our newly launched site reveals why past Korean injury clients speak so highly of our Korean personal injury law firm (link to testimonials page). The site also reveals that our law firm is well recognized in more then just the Korean community. In fact, our attorneys are recognized by the following organizations for their service and their results:
- (f) Mr. Portner and Mr. Rahi have both been chosen by Lawyers of Distinction for Excellence in Personal Injury, as published in The New York Times. As “Best of the Best,” less than 1% of all personal injury lawyers nationwide receive this honorary award.
- (g) Mr. Portner and the firm have been recognized by the Best Attorneys in America.
- (h) Mr. Portner and Mrs. Portner have been recognized by the National Top 100 Trial Lawyers for Personal Injury. Mr. Portner also received recognition by the National Top 25 Workers’ Compensation Lawyers; and the National Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- (i) Mr. Rahi has been recognized by the National Top 40 Under 40 Trial Lawyers as well as a Super Lawyers® Rising Star℠ member.
- (j) Mr. Saint Pol Maydieu has been recognized again for a consecutive year as a Super Lawyers® Rising Star℠ member.
If results, reviews, ratings, and a new website is not enough, look closely at our ratings. 10/10 from AVVO, 2 lawyers, Top 40 Under 40, 2 lawyers Super Lawyers, and 3 lawyers, Top 100 National Trial Lawyers.
Expect more when choosing a Maryland Korean accident attorney. Call Portner & Shure, P.A.